Today I am bringing you a very easy dinner that your whole family will enjoy. I have seen many different spins on this recipe but this is how my family makes it.
Tater tot casserole only involves a few ingredients and does not take long to make.
- Frozen tater tots
- 1 pound hamburger
- Can of corn
- Green beans
- Can of cream of mushroom soup
- Shredded Monterrey jack cheese (whatever kind you like)
- Brown hamburger until it is done
- Cook cook and green beans in another pan
- Be sure to preheat the oven while cooking everything. Preheat according to tater to package
- After meat and veggies are cooked you mix in the can of cream of mushroom soup and stir well
- Get a 9X9 pan and put the meat and veggie mixture on the bottom
- Add tater tots on top. I like to line mine up and make them pretty but they can go on however you like.
- Add shredded cheese to the top of it all and cook it for as long as the tater tots need.
Serve and enjoy! For some reason I forgot to get a picture of it cooked. I must have been really hungry.
Have you had this version or any other of tater tot casserole?